At United Way of Northern Arizona, we love sharing with you the stories that illustrate the good work we are doing with our partners to Step Up for Our Youth and Our Community.
It’s work that you make possible through your generous donations, which we then direct to proven programs and services the improve the lives of our residents in Coconino, Navajo and Apache counties.
But sometimes, numbers can be even more impressive than stories. Sometimes they give you the full picture of the impact we are achieving together. Numbers like:
- 28,204 books that were distributed in the last year to young children (birth to age 8) through programs like the Dolly Parton Imagination Library and KinderCamp.™
- 537 parents, caregivers, mentors and coaches who were provided with information, tools and training so they could support the development of the children under their care.
- 699 youths who in the past year participated in programs that helped them develop ethical values, interpersonal skills, decision-making skills (including techniques to resist peer pressure), and ways to create and foster healthy relationships.
- 1,057 youths enrolled in social and emotional well-being programs.
- 29,060 hours of mentoring.
Those are some pretty amazing numbers you made possible! Can we ask you to do it again this year with a donation to the United Way of Northern Arizona? Because when we choose to Step Up and decide to Live United, there is nothing we can’t accomplish for our children.
Thank you so much!